Noga Engineering Ltd. was established in 1980 by Gustav Hirsch and his two sons Neft and Shuli. Gustav was the founder of the cutting tool industry of Israel. In 1941 he started Hanita Metal Works and in 1960 he established Vargus Ltd. which bears the names of Varda and Gustav.
Over the last years Noga has grown to become the world leader in the manufacturing of three main lines: Deburring tools, Holding systems & Cutting fluid applicators. In 2013 Noga was bought by two public companies, owned by industrial businessmen – "TEDEA Technological Development & Automation LTD." and "PASHA investments LTD." – who are committed to the tradition and principles that led us throughout the years: high quality products, innovation and a very warm and loyal relationship with our customers.
All Noga items are designed to save you time and money and are very competitive in price. Noga's strongest points are: product design and development, quality, service and product range. Our products are sold in more than 60 countries around the world either through our own companies or through a network of exclusive agents.